Providing cover in accounting departments
No company, regardless of size, can afford to take a break in accounting. Unfortunately, it may happen that as a result of sudden absence of a key employee (e.g. due to sick leave), the accounting department is virtually paralysed, which may seriously threaten the functioning of the company. The remaining accounting staff may be unfamiliar with or inexperienced in complicated or highly specialised processes and the problem may prove too difficult to overcome. Many companies use external assistance in the event of errors or irregularities in the accounting books. In the case of unforeseen problems in the finance and accounting departments, GLC supports the company by offering cover personnel and delegating its specialists to provide accounting services – on-site, at the client’s premises or remotely.
What we do?
Finance and accounting personnel cover by GLC includes the following:
- smooth and efficient takeover at the agreed time of bookkeeping and maintaining any other records the company keeps
- working on the client’s accounting system
- ongoing or ad-hoc support by tax advisors, certified auditors or, if needed, by other specialists
- handling tax proceedings and processes
- contact with clients (including answering queries, organizing meetings) in order to maintain the continuity of service
- preparation of statements and reports that allow efficiently takeover of the accounting function by the current or new financial and accounting personnel after a period of absence