GLC specializes in business law and legal consulting for business entities. We offer legal advice in day-to-day business activities. We work for both commercial law companies and companies operating under the Entrepreneurship Act.
Legal services for business entities and companies
Our regular customers include natural persons, civil partnerships, commercial law companies, as well as subsidiaries of foreign enterprises. GLC Law provides comprehensive legal services thanks to the cooperation of an experienced team: advocate, tax advisers, trainees and lawyers specialized in commercial law and company law, as well as experts in other fields related to running a business (including accounting, HR and payroll).
What we do?
Our offer of legal services for companies include:
- legal advice, consultations and explaining how the law applies in current operations
- legal opinions and expert opinions on the company’s activities
- drafting civil law contracts between the Client and Polish or foreign contractors, drafting letters and other documents
- participation in negotiations conducted by the Client with business partners, banks and other parties
- monitoring correctness of the contract execution
- preparing and providing opinion on draft versions of company by-laws, including: resolutions of company bodies, statutes, regulations
- legal support of actions undertaken by the company directors: shareholders’ meetings and general shareholders’ meetings, board meetings, representing partners at meetings, appointing a proxy, appointing and dismissing company’s bodies, changes in the share capital
- representing the client in court cases, before public administration authorities and other public and private institutions, includes obtaining permits, concessions and licenses as required by law
- legal audit of the company’s documentation
- legal assistance in launching new investments, including to obtain planning permission, decisions on development, necessary certificates and other documents.