Efficient HR service in the company is one of the conditions for maintaining good, transparent relationships with employees. Reliable personal and employment records provide invaluable information about the human potential available to the company and enable efficient personnel management.
What we do?
HR service offered by GLC includes the following:
- ongoing assistance in drawing up employment contracts and managerial contracts
- preparation of commission contracts and other civil law contracts related to employment
- personnel consultancy allowing to reduce operating costs due to alternative or flexible forms of employment
- maintaining employees personnel files
- preparation of notice letters, work certificates and other documents related to the termination of employment
- monitoring and recording absences, including employees’ holiday
- ensuring medical examinations are up-to-date
- cooperation with the health and safety inspector with regards to H&S trainings for employers and employees
- handling the inspection from PIP (National Labour Inspectorate) and representation before the inspector
HR services in the form of full HR outsourcing or co-sourcing (supporting the Client’s HR department in HR administration) are delivered in consultation with the Client’s management and in the scope agreed with the client.
HR outsourcing offered by GLC includes:
- personnel service in accordance with current regulations
- current information on the employment status of the company and employee qualifications
- eliminating the risk of absenteeism and ensuring the continuity of processes in the company
- constant HR consulting
- the possibility of reducing employment-related costs, including excessive administration burden in the company
- assistance in building personnel strategy, taking into account human resources and company development plans