Outsourcing of accounting, accounting service for commercial law companies
Accurate accounting in the company is the key to effective corporate finance management. Account books are a source of information, including about the company’s assets, revenues and operating costs, cash flows, receivables and liabilities. Outsourcing of the accounting function through the transfer of processes to GLC specialists allows clients improve control over finances and financial planning. We are aware of our clients’ expectations, we know how important it is to save time and money. That is why we focus on automation of accounting processes and cost optimisation.
What we do?
The scope of GLC’s offer of accounting services for companies:
- daily bookkeeping in accordance with the Accountancy Act, as well as the Polish and international accounting standards
- evidencing and reconciliation of payables and receivables – which is the condition of effective cash flow management by the company
- calculating the company’s financial result for the period, determining tax liabilities
- production of period reports as requested by the client
- preparing financial statements and auditing by certified auditor
- statistical reporting of financial and accounting data to Central Statistical Office, National Bank of Poland, Polish Financial Supervision Authority
- data consolidation.
We can supervise the client’s bank account: the clients has an option to grant us active or passive access their bank account, which enables us to monitor constantly the transactions and financial processes on the Customer’s account. We prepare the company’s Chart of Accounts and advise on optimisation of evidencing methods.
In our work we can use our own software or our client’s, including SAP and Microsoft Dynamics which are most popular in international corporations; we can also make available to Clients our own accounting modules. The software we can work with, includes, but is not limited to: SAP, Enova, Comarch CDN Optima, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Microsoft Dynamics AX / AXAPTA, Revision, Symphony and BPSC).
Our accounting service includes providing management reports which give business owners and management up-to-date information necessary to create rational business plans and control their implementation. Constant monitoring of the company’s financial indicators: costs and expenses, financial liquidity and products profitability allows early detections of variations and undertaking necessary intervention. Management reporting service is particularly important for the managers of manufacturing and industrial entities, primarily in capital-intensive industries and at the stage of significant investments.
GLC Accounting department specialises in the following areas:
- management reporting
- data consolidation
- accounting services for manufacturing companies
- accounting services for companies which report to international companies
- accounting services for entities which have receives a subsidy, assistance in setting up an appropriate chart of accounts for the correct settlement of subsidies
- bookkeeping in accordance with IAS / IFRS
- service for companies that expect fast and timely month close
- Accounting service using the client’s system, including SAP, Enova, Comarch CDN Optima, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Microsoft Dynamics AX (AXAPTA), Auditor, Symfonia and BPSC
- assistance in implementing integrated systems
- accounting service in English